Services & Amenities
King City Senior Village offers all of the advantages of your current home without the disadvantage of upkeep such as housekeeping, lawn maintenance, painting etc.
All-inclusive Retirement Includes:
- • Dining Room Meal Service
- Dining Room service is available for three meals a day; rent includes all three meals and food from our new Bistro. It’s great to have choices!
- • All Utilities
- Including electricity, cable television, water and sewer
- • WI-FI Internet Service*
- • Expanded Cable TV
- Enjoy local channels as well as basic cable TV channels like CNN, FOX NEWS, ESPN, TNT and more.
- • Once Weekly Housekeeping Service
- Imagine being able to let go of the drudgery of house cleaning. If trying to clean the bathroom and kitchen or lugging the vacuum room to room becomes difficult; remember that an apartment at King City includes housekeeping services weekly.
- • Scheduled Transportation
- The importance of being self‐sufficient and the ability to accomplish day to day activities such as doctor appointments, grocery shopping, and having access to special social occasions can’t be overstated. Access to regular dependable transportation can make all the difference in breaking the barrier of isolation when you can no longer drive. Our courteous driving staff will keep you connected with the community allowing you to participate in your life more fully each day. Whether it’s a shopping trip on the bus or a doctor appointment in the town car – you can depend on us to get you there.
- • Monthly Social Calendar
- It’s about a sense of community and hospitality — of being with friends, being able to just sit down together and talk!
- • Maintenance
- Whether it’s mowing the lawn, changing a light bulb, hanging pictures on the wall or repairing an appliance, King City Senior Village maintains an on-site maintenance staff for your convenience.
- • Emergency Call System in Apartment or Patio Home
- • 24 Hour On-Site Staff
- • Complimentary Curb Side Parking
- • Small Pets Welcome!
* (We provide WI-FI in our building as a convenience to our residents and do not charge extra for this service. We inform residents that WI-FI connectivity is not guaranteed to their apartments or cottage home and they may have to use an outside service (such as Comcast) if they experience problems).